Easily manage your housekeeping without missing a task. AirHost cleaning management tools allow you to customize different cleaning task and manage cleaning teams efficiently.
This article covers the following topics:
Automatic cleaner assignment
Manual cleaner assignment
Creating a new task
Adding a new Cleaner
Cleaning task overview
There are two ways to assign a cleaner:
Automatic Cleaner Assignment: Set up a cleaner in the listing settings so that the cleaner is automatically set at the time of booking and the schedule notification and sharing can be automated.
Manual Cleaner Assignment: If you want to assign a cleaner each time, you can do so from the cleaning calendar.
Automatic Cleaner Assignment
1. Under Listing Management > Dashboard.
2. Click on the Settings icon.
3. On the left sidebar, click on the Cleaning Management.
4. Click Add Cleaner.
5. Fill in the details > Save.
You may share with Cleaners this URL for them to Auto-login. Cleaners can view their assigned cleaning and reservations through their own URL:
In the example above, Cleaner 1 would now be assigned to the listing you have selected whenever a booking is made unless a Manual Task has been added.
Manual Cleaner Assignment
1. Select Cleaning on the navigation bar > Cleaning Calendar.
The Star Icon represents there is a check-in on the same day.
2. The Red lines indicate there are no cleaners assigned to the booking yet.
3. Click on it and the task details will pop up.
4. Select a Cleaner from the drop-down list under Cleaner and enter your comments if any.
5. Click Save.
Creating a New Task
1. Click on the Menu icon on the left sidebar. This allows you to Search or Create a new task.
2. Click on the New Task.
3. Fill in the details > click Create Task.
Add a New Cleaner
1. You may also Add New Cleaner through the Users icon on the left sidebar.
2. Click on the three vertical dots of the Cleaner.
3. Click Auto Login Information.
4. Copy the link URL. This would be the direct link to the Cleaner’s Dashboard, Calendar, and Schedule.
Cleaning Task Overview
Under Cleaning > Cleaning Tasks.
Click on the User. You will see the details of the Cleaner.
You have successfully set up cleaning management.