AirHost Property Management System (PMS) auto-arranges every booking's room allocations for your guest. Save hours of manual routines and avoid double bookings with AirHost PMS. Choose to toggle between manual drag and drop, or use auto-arrange function to optimize your room utilization ahead of time with ease. Save time and avoid errors!
This article covers the following topics:
- Viewing your property’s Booking Calendar
- Allocating Bookings
- Updating batch availability
- Auto Room Arrangement
Note: This article is only applicable to hotel type property.
View Property's Booking Calendar
1. Go to House Detail menu of the property either from Dashboard > Settings.
Or Listing Management > Property List (Pro) > Nickname, or select Edit from menu dropdown.
Click the property's Nickname, or select Edit.
2. Click Booking Calendar.
3. In the Booking Calendar, the current day is highlighted in orange.
Today's Check-in indicates:
- Before Check-in - There is a check in for the room today.
- After Check-in - Room is occupied today.
- Vacancy - Room is vacant today.
4. Scroll left or right within the calendar to view past or future Bookings. Scroll up or down to view more rooms.
5. Click the dropdown of a Booking >
- View Details - Will open the Booking Details in another window.
- Unassign - Will move the Booking to Unallocated Bookings if it is a current or future Booking.
- Lock Booking - Will lock the Booking so it cannot be unassigned nor re-allocated to another room.
6. To filter, either select Room Type and/or key in Room No > Click Filter.
1. To allocate an Unallocated Booking, click on the Unallocated Booking > Drag it to the room you wish to assign it. The assigned room must be vacant and not unavailable for the period of the Booking.
2. Re-allocate an unlocked Booking by clicking on the Booking in the calendar > Drag it to another room that is vacant and not unavailable for the period of the Booking.
3. If a Booking is dragged to a different Room Type, you will be prompted to cancel or proceed with the allocation.
Update Batch Availability
1. Batch update availability for a room by inputting the Start Date, End Date, selecting Status and Room > Click Save
2. Refresh the page to see the block in the Booking Calendar.
3. To remove the block, set the period's Status to Available > Click Save. Refresh the page to check that the block is removed in the Booking Calendar.
Auto Room Arrangement
Airhost Auto Room Arrangement feature automatically optimize Bookings allocation to maximize rooms' occupancy rate.
1. At the bottom of Booking Calendar page, click Enable to activate the Auto Room Arrangement feature.
2. Switch on Enabled > Set the number of days prior to check-in after which the bookings will not be re-arranged > Click Save.
3. Click Optimize Reservation Arrangement to start optimization.
4. You will be prompted to cancel or proceed with the optimisation.
You have successfully managed your Bookings.