Note: Building Type has to be set as Hotel to add Room Type and Unit.
If Room Type has already existed, there is no need to create a new Room Type. You can link to the existing Room Type that you have previously created.
1. Under Listing Management > Dashboard > Click on the Settings icon for the property you want the room to be added.
2. Click on Add Room Type to create a new room type.
3. Fill in the fields for each tab – Description, Room Setup and Amenities > Click Save.
4. Once Room Type has been added > Click on Room Units to add rooms to the specific Room Type.
5. Select the drop-down for the Room Type > Click Save.
Note: If you add a Room Type in Booking.com, you have to add the same room type in Airhost PMS. Room Units should be added in the Airhost PMS for Booking.com.
You have successfully mapped OTA Rooms to AirHost Room Type.