Note: This article is only applicable for property yet to be listed in your OTA channels.
This article covers the following topics:
Creating new hotel type listing in Airhost PMS
Adding rooms to hotel type listing
Activating Airhost management for your property
Create New Hotel Type Listing (Multiple Room Type)
1. Go to Listing Management > Property List (Pro) > Click + Add New Listing.
2. Select Create New from the dropdown menu.
3. Enter the details of your property in the Add a New Listing page.
4. Select Hotel from Property Type dropdown menu > Click Save.
Add Rooms to Hotel Type Listing
1. Go to Listing Management > Dashboard > Click the property's Started Settings button.
2. From the House Detail menu > Room Types > Click + Add Room Type button.
3. Fill in the Description, Room Setup and Amenities details of the Room Type > Click Save.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all room types you wish to add. (Examples of Room Types: City View, Ocean View, Junior Suite City View, Deluxe Ocean View, etc.)
5. In Rooms Units page > Click + Add Room button.
6. Fill in the details of the Room Unit, and select the Room Type from the dropdown > Click Save.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for each room unit you wish to add.
Activate Airhost PMS
1. From the House Detail menu > Click Start Managing > Click Confirm from the pop up message to activate.
You have successfully set up a new listing in AirHost PMS.