Note: This article is only applicable for property yet to be listed in your OTA channels.
This article covers the following topics:
- Creating new hotel type listing in Airhost PMS
- Adding rooms to hotel type listing
- Activating Airhost management for your property
Create New Hotel Type Listing (Multiple Room Type)
1. Go to Listing Management > Property List (Pro) > Click + Add New Listing.
2. Select Create New from the dropdown menu.
3. Enter the details of your property in the Add a New Listing page.
4. Select Hotel from Property Type dropdown menu > Click Save.
Add Rooms to Hotel Type Listing
1. Go to Listing Management > Dashboard > Click the property's Started Settings button.
2. From the House Detail menu > Room Types > Click + Add Room Type button.
3. Fill in the Description, Room Setup and Amenities details of the Room Type > Click Save.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all room types you wish to add. (Examples of Room Types: City View, Ocean View, Junior Suite City View, Deluxe Ocean View, etc.)
5. In Rooms Units page > Click + Add Room button.
6. Fill in the details of the Room Unit, and select the Room Type from the dropdown > Click Save.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for each room unit you wish to add.
Activate Airhost PMS
1. From the House Detail menu > Click Start Managing > Click Confirm from the pop up message to activate.
You have successfully set up a new listing in AirHost PMS.