This article covers the following topics:
- How to add a new Booking.com Channel
- How to connect with Booking.com
- Adding additional Property ID from Channel Page
- Link and Sync between Airhost and Booking.com
- How to add a Room Type and Room Unit
- How to select Room Type from Booking.com
- Change Guest Payment Option for Property on Booking.com
How to add a new Booking.com channel
1. Under Listing Management > Select Channels.
2. Select Add Channel.
3. On the Add Channel page > Look for Booking.com channel > Click on the Add button.
4. On the Channel Credentials page > Enter the Name, Username and Password for your Booking.com account > Click on the Save button.
5. Turn on the Import your listings switch > Add your Hotel ID registered on Booking.com.
6. Your Property ID can be found on the navigation bar of the Booking.com Administration Page.
How to connect with Booking.com
1. Login to Booking.com. On the Navigation Bar > Select Account > Channel Manager.
2. Search for Airhost as your provider
3. Tick the checkboxes for Content and photos and Reservations, rates, and availability.
4. Click Next.
5. The service agreement will be shown. After reading the Terms and Conditions > Tick the checkbox > Click Accept.
Note: If a listing has already existed in Airbnb, you have to connect Airbnb first.
6. After confirmation by Airhost, you will receive an e-mail from Booking.com indicating that it has been connected successfully.
7. Once approved, refresh the same page > Click the button to confirm.
8. Once the connection is active, you will see a message "XML connection currently active(AirHost)".
Adding additional Property ID from Channel Page
1. Return to Listing Management > Channels.
2. Search for the channel you wish to edit.
3. Click on the icon on the right > Select Edit.
4. Click on the "+" button to add a new Property ID > Click Save.
The listings are now imported to the channel. You would need to add or link the listings to Airhost to start managing.
Link and Sync between Airhost and Booking.com
1. Go to Listing Management > Channels > Select Booking.com > Link your Booking.com property to an existing room in Airhost.
2. Under the property’s House Details > Channels (for hotel type property, it will be Room Channels) > Select Booking.com > Click to enable syncing of data.
3. Click Sync to start the synchronization process between Airhost and Booking.com.
How to add a Room Type and Room Unit
** If Room Type has already existed, there is no need to create a new Room Type. You can link to the existing Room Type that you have previously created.
Note: Building Type has to be set as "Hotel" to add Room Type and Unit.
1. Under Listing Management > Dashboard > Click on the Settings icon for the property you want the room to be added.
2. Click on Add Room Type to create a new room type.
3. Fill in the fields for each tab - Description, Room Setup and Amenities > Click Save.
4. Once Room Type has been added > Click on Room Units to add rooms to the specific Room Type.
5. Select the drop-down for the Room Type > Click Save.
Note: If you add a Room Type in Booking.com, you have to add the same room type in Airhost PMS. Room Units should be added in the Airhost PMS for Booking.com.
How to select Room Type from Booking.com
1. Click on Property > Property layout.
2. Select Create a new Apartment or Property.
3. Select the (Apartment type) name drop-down.
Change Guest Payment Option for Property on Booking.com
1. On your Booking.com account > Go to Property > Policies.
2. Under Other policies > Guest payment options > Click Edit.
3. Select supported card types > Click Save. Stripe supports VISA / Master / JCB / AMEX / Diners.
Note: The use of JCB requires a separate review by JCB.
View Your Stripe Transactions
1. You can view your Stripe transactions under Listing Management > Payment Accounts.
Note: For failed authorisations, "Report cancellation due to invalid credit card" option will be displayed. This can be used to cancel Booking.com reservation if a certain period of time (usually 24 hours) has passed since the authorisation if there is no follow up response by the customer.
You have successfully reached the end of the article for Booking.com