This article covers the following topics:
Setting up your Stripe account
Linking Stripe to your Airhost PMS
Viewing your Stripe transactions on Airhost
Set Up Stripe Account
1. Create an account at https://stripe.com/sg.
2. Ensure your phone verification is completed under Account information.
Go to Account information:
Complete phone verification.
3. Tax information must also be completed under Settings > Tax details.
Link Stripe to Airhost PMS
Reservations that have been confirmed before Stripe is linked will not be automatically settled. For confirmed reservations, please log in to Stripe directly and process manual payment.
However, if the guest updates the card information for reservation made before the link, the card information will be linked.
Before linking, please take note of reservations that have already been settled by marking them as paid so that unnecessary settlements do not occur.
1. Go to Listing Management > Payment Accounts > + New Payment Account > Select Stripe.
2. Set up your Stripe Payment Account by filling in the Name, Preferred commission rate, Preferred channel types > Click Save.
Note: Stripe payment will be processed only for the selected Preferred channel types.
3. On Payment Accounts detail page of the created account > Click Connect with Stripe > Log in to Stripe.
View Your Stripe Transactions
1. View your Stripe transactions under Listing Management > Payment Accounts.
Note: For failed authorisations, Report cancellation due to invalid credit card option will be displayed. This can be used to cancel Booking.com reservation if a certain period of time (usually 24 hours) has passed since the authorisation, if there is no follow up response by the customer.
You have successfully set up Stripe payment for your Airhost PMS account.