1. Select Bookings > Booking's Auto Messages to go to the Common Messages configuration page.
2. Common Messages that can be configured are as follows:
3. Click Edit to open message editing window.
4. In your message, tags can be used. Tags are replaced by the relevant information when messages are sent. Click on the tag at where you want to insert the information in your message.
Position cursor and click the tag to be inserted.
Tag will be inserted at cursor position.
*Extra Memo tag is used for property specific messages. See Property Specific Extra Memos.
5. We support English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Korean. To add messages in selected language, click menu at the bottom of the message editor window.
Note: Airhost will send the message based on guest's language preference that is provided by the guest's booking's Channel. If no such preference is provided, English will be the default.
6. Switch on Enable > Click Save to save the message.
7. Go to the property's House Detail menu > Auto Messages > Enable the messages you want to send.
Tip: You can select the property under LISTING MANAGEMENT > Property List (Pro).
You have successfully set up Auto Messages (Common for all listings).