Adding users and managing their roles is critical, because roles define what each user account is able to see and do.
This article covers the following topics:
- Adding a User
- Editing a user
- Extra Features: Auto Login URL
Adding a User
1. From Airhost homepage > Under Listing Management > Click User.
2. Click on + Add New User > Choose the role you would like to add a user for.
3. Fill in all the details > Click Save.
Editing a User
1. Find the user you want to edit > Click on the dropdown > Click Edit.
2. Modify the data as required > Click Save.
Auto Login URL
1. Find the user you want to edit > Click on the dropdown > Click Auto Login Information.
2. There will be 3 links shown.
- Copy the Dashboard link and paste into your browser to login to the user’s account directly.
- Copy the Cleaning Calendar link and paste into your browser to view the cleaner’s cleaning schedule (UI version).
- Copy the Cleaning Schedule link and paste into your browser to view the cleaner’s cleaning schedule (iCal version).
You have successfully set up users.