Add Property to Website
1. View the properties you have enabled Booking Engine under Listing Management > Web Site > Hotels.
2. To add property to Website, click its Setting icon.
3. At property’s House Detail > Switch on Published Status > Enter the property’s Name and Description > Click Save.
4. Click Preview to see a preview of its Website.
5. To edit property’s details, click Open PMS Page to access property’s House Detail page. E.g. Your property’s Facilities.
6. To add photos for your property, under Photos > Click Upload and select the photos you wish to feature.
7. For hotel type properties, under each Room Type you wish to list > Room Details > Enable Published Status and input Room Type’s Name and Description > Click Save.
8. Click Open PMS Page to edit each room type’s Room Setup and Amenities under their property’s House Detail menu > Room Details.
9. To enable your Rate Plans, go to Rate Plans > Click the Edit icon of the Rate Plan to add.
For hotel type properties, please do for each Room Type
10. Switch on Website Published > Set Refund Policy from the dropdown selection > Input a Summary and Description of the Rate Plan for all languages added > Click Save.
11. For hotel type properties, upload photos for each Room Type. Go to Room Photos > Click Upload to select the photos you wish to add for the Room Type.
12. Check if you missed any translations for your property under Contents Management. The symbols indicate the level of completeness of your translations for House Detail, Room Details and Rate Plans.
You have successfully listed your property on your Website.