Nurture guest relationships by customising different kinds of web promotion and encourage repeat business. Increase your profit from direct bookings through your website and pay zero commissions.
This article covers the following topics:
- Setting up promotion
- Editing a promotion
Note: Promotions are applied to all your Web Site Hotels.
Set Up Promotion
1. Under Listing Management > Web Site > Promotion > Click New Promotion button.
2. Under New Promotion, fill in Coupon Name, Code, and select your Time Zone from the dropdown.
3. To set Start Time and End Time, either select dates and set time from pop up calendar,
OR key in directly in Start date and End date fields > Click Apply.
Note: Start Time cannot be earlier than your current time.
4. Set Rule, Discount, Usage Limit, and fill in Description for the promotion > Click Save.
1. To edit a promotion, select the promotion > click Edit icon.
Note: Code can only be edited for Pending promotions.
2. To pause a promotion, change the Status to Archived > Click Save.
Note: Archived promotion cannot revert to Active status.
3. To delete a promotion, click Delete icon.
You have successfully set up promotions.